Scroll down on this page for:
- Access to online services for registered users
- Information about online services - standard and full
- Registration forms for online services
- Information about paperless prescriptions
- Annual Review forms for COPD and Asthma review appointments
- Saying No Thank You to our invitations for appointments (really important)
Access to online services
IF you are already registered .... >>> ACCESS ONLINE SERVICES <<< ...goes to external website
Via the link above to the 'Patient Access' Website, once registered, you can
Information about Online Services
Standard access - patients aged 18+
- book appointments (ALL Non-Urgent GP and Blood Tests and Flu Vaccination)
- order repeat medication
- change your details (address, phone number etc.)
- Summary Care Record (key information)
Full Access - patients aged 18+
- view your medical record (full access)
How to register for the services:
- You must be aged 18+
- NHS Digital have asked us to make sure that all patients complete additional forms so that they are able to access these useful services.
- You will need to bring formal photographic ID and we strongly recommend that you set up a personal rather than a joint email account for this access.
STANDARD ACCESS - Download and Print Forms (unfortunately you cannot register online)
Link to Online Services - Standard - Registration Form [PDF] (for existing patients) - You will need to have been a patient for at least 14 working days.
FULL ACCESS - Download and Print Forms (unfortunately you cannot register online)
Note 1: Only for patients who ALREADY have STANDARD Online Access
You will need to complete a Full Medical Record Access Registration Form and bring in Formal ID if you wish to have access to your medical records online.
Note 2: For all patients - you will need to have been registered at Ball Tree for at least 4 months.
Note 3: For recently registered patients - you may need to wait longer than 4 months as we will need to have received and summarised your paper notes in to the Electronic Record.
Note 4: For all patients - it can take a while after we receive your form for us to complete the required NHS processing to active your access to records.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience - however this is following national guidance to protect the security of your sensitive information and we have no new resources to help us with this.
Information about Paperless Prescriptions
Link to Information about Paperless Prescriptions [PDF] (recommended by us)
Note: we trust our local pharmacists to provide a safe and supportive service. We do not endorse or recommend any companies who provide online or postal service for repeat medication.
Annual Review Appointments - Say NO THANK YOU
Help save the NHS! Please always reply to our FIRST invitation... (we have to invite you up to 4 times before we can assume that you do not want to come!)
It is really important to let us know if you do NOT want to come to the surgery - though if we have invited you we would always recommend coming!
(Please ONLY use these forms if you have received a letter, email or text from us)
This will stop us from inviting you again and will help to save precious NHS resources.
Please use the links to say 'no thank you' to the following:
No thank you to: Annual Review Appointment (for Asthma, Blood Pressure, COPD, Diabetes, Heart Problems, Stroke etc.)
No thank you to: COPD Spirometry Appointment
No thank you to: Blood Test Appointment
No thank you to: FLU - ADULT - Aged 18 + Flu Vaccination - ONLY FOR 18 +
No thank you to: FLU - YOUNG PERSON - Aged 2 - 17 - Flu Vaccination - ONLY 2 - 17 (For parents or guardians of children - or for patients aged 16 or 17)
No thank you to: Shingles Vaccination
No thank you to: Pneumonia Vaccination
Say NO THANK YOU for a Flu Vaccination for this Flu Season
We strongly recommend that you book an appointment - however if you would prefer not to please CLICK HERE