Our nurses provide care for patients with ongoing conditions such as:
- Asthma, Blood Pressure, COPD, Heart Problems, Stroke and Diabetes - If you have one of these conditions - look out for your Annual Review Appointment Invitation around the month of your birthday
They are also able to advise on
- Family Planning and Contraception
- Childhood Immunisations (routine and specialist)
We also have a modern treatment room where we are able to support
- Leg ulcer care
- Ear Syringing
- Cervical Smears
In addition, Nurse Debra Batchelor supports
- Nurse Training for students from University of Brighton
- Minor Illness Clinics (mornings)
Our Healthcare Assistants are available to take blood, test urine, take your blood pressure, offer smoke stop appointments and do ECGs and new patient health checks.
We have a later clinic on Monday evenings where we offer smoke stop appointments, new patient health checks and ECGs for those who cannot attend during the day.
Note: for blood tests you may attend the walk-in clinics at Worthing Hospital - times available on request