Why Register at Ball Tree?
- We have a high level of patient access - we try to make sure that you can see the most appropriate GP or Nurse as soon as possible
- We believe in continuity of care and aim to be able to provide appointments to see yourown GP within a week, if not sooner
- We have urgent appointments mornings and afternoons for our patients to be seen on the day if they are very unwell
- We provide an evening clinic once a week with appointments to access Nurse, GP and Health Care Assistant
- For patients with ongoing longer-term conditions we offer an annual all-in-one appointment to discuss and monitor all conditions to save multiple visits
- We have friendly and welcoming reception team
- We have a variety of expertise amongst our nurses and GPs which means that at times wecan refer in house for second opinions and treatments.
- We strive to provide ahigh quality of health care, using the latest evidence, tailoring our advice and treatment of people as individuals.
- We are open to suggestions to improve our service and ready to make positive changes wherever possible.
Surgery Reception is open :
Monday 8:00am - 8:00pm
Tuesday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday morning :
- 4 appointments available
Old Shoreham Road Surgery, Lancing.
- Only available by pre-booking via our reception on week days
- Saturday 8:50am, 9:30am, 10:00am, 10:30am
Telephones available :
Monday to Friday
8:00am - 12:30pm then
1:30pm - 6:00pm
Download our opening times >